Working days: Monday to Friday.
Working hours: from 08:30 to 17:00.
What are you going to do?
As an Inside Sales Employee Dutch – French you handle customer contact from dental professionals such as dentists, dental hygienists and orthodontists, by telephone or e-mail. The conversations are alternately in Dutch and French and this is exactly what makes this position so much fun and varied!
A selection of your work:
Dealing with customers by telephone and e-mail;
Handling and processing orders;
Preparation of offers;
Requesting prices and/or information from suppliers;
Consult with purchasing department.
Who are we looking for?
– You have MBO work and thinking level;
– Preferably you have experience in a call center environment, but this is not a must;
– You are patient, have a positive attitude and you are collegial;
– You are looking for a job for a longer period of time, full-time or part-time (minimum 24 hours);
– Your knowledge of the Dutch and French language is excellent, both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer?
– A small, collegial and informal team;
– A good basic salary depending on education, knowledge and experience;
– Travel allowance if you live > 10 km from the head office;
– Good leave and pension scheme;
– A very pleasant staff association.