Ivoclar, headquartered in Schaan, Liechtenstein, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of innovative material systems for high-quality dental applications. The company’s success is based on a comprehensive portfolio of products and systems, strong research and development capabilities and a clear commitment to training and further education. The company has wholly owned subsidiaries in 25 countries, and it employs about 3,500 people worldwide. More information about Ivoclar is available at ivoclar.com.
Account manager dental practices Belgium and Luxembourg (full-time)
As an Account Manager, you are the first point of contact for dental practices and our dealers throughout Belgium and Luxembourg. About four days a week, you travel throughout Belgium and Luxembourg to visit dental practices and dealers. You advise dentists, present solutions and sell our products. Together with your experienced colleagues, you stand at trade fairs, conferences and give workshops.
You can follow up on the appointments one day a week from home. In addition, you will receive comprehensive product and sales training.
What do we offer?
– A varied and challenging job in an international environment.
– A company car, phone and tablet.
– Training and coaching to develop yourself
– Opportunities to grow.
– A fun, informal and educational working environment!
– You have some knowledge of the dental market. Experience in dental technology or oral hygiene is a plus.
– You are bilingual (Flemish and French).
– You are in possession of a driving licence.